1998*-2005 S10 Blazer Turn Signal Lever With Cruise Switch
- Vehicles With Cruise Control
- Multifunction Steering Column Mounted Switch Includes;
- Turn Signal Indicator
- Hazard Warning Light Switch
- Headlight Dimmer
- Windshield Wiper (high/low/delay/mist/off)
- Windshield Washer
- Detailed White Graphics
- Direct Replacement and Plug In
- Multifunction Switch Fits Following Years With Cruise And With Delay Wipers
- *1998 S10 Blazer With ID # 26083635 (or RPO option ZN4)
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Chevrolet Blazer
- Replaces Dealer OEM Number 26100838, D6256A, 26083635, 26100837, 8-26100-837-0
- Replacement Chevy Blazer Truck Turn Signal Switch Lever With Cruise Control Built To OEM Specifications
- Fitment Guarantee - Warranty -Easy Returns
NEW turn signal switch lever. Located on the steering column and may control the turn signal indicators, hazard warning lights, headlight dimmer, windshield wiper switch and cruise control. Usually offered with or without cruise control. We offer a high quality aftermarket multi function switch for your vehicle that is a direct plug in, direct replacement and retains OEM multi-function switch duties, with a significant cost savings over OEM.
The Turn Signal Switch Controls Many Different Functions. After checking all your fuses and wiring, if you're still having difficulty with your blinkers, tail lights, headlamps (no brights, headlights not turning on at all, etc.) Replacing your Multi-function Lever is a good, cost effective place to start. Our replacement automotive parts are built to strict quality control standards for an easy plug and play installation to get you back on the road quickly or to pass state inspection.
Type : Multifunction -Chevrolet S10 Blazer
Product fit : OE replacement
Notes : Vehicle with Cruise Control
Plug In : Pin Connector
Orientation : Steering Column
Condition : New
Replaces OEM : 26100838, D6256A, 26083635, 26100837, 8-26100-837-0
Partslink number : X
Interchange : 629-00309
KV : ARBC505803
Dorman : 2330833
Warranty: One Year Replacement Warranty
*RPO Code = Regular Production Option
Option (RPO) is a standard coding for vehicle configuration options. These codes are a combination of 3 alphanumeric characters and refer to a specific option or modification to the vehicle. These codes are in alphabetical order, left to right.
Your RPO code sticker may be found in your glove box, center console, trunk or the spare tire well.
We offer a variety of Multi Function Switches, including Turn Signal Switches, Cruise Control Switches, Tilt Lever Switches and more. A direct replacement, Multi Function Switches are an imperative replacement item for safety compliance.
•Multi Function Switches operate various systems on the vehicle, including lights, turn signals, cruise control and wiper system
•A necessary replacement item for passing state inspection
•Plug-and-Play for easy installation
•All Multi Function Switches have been quality tested for trouble-free performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free & Fast Same Day Ship - Continental USA
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
Share 1998*-2005 S10 Blazer Turn Signal Lever With Cruise Switch on Facebook
- Buy With Confidence
- Extensive Selection Covering all of your replacement car and truck parts needs.
- Low Prices Everyday See it for less? Let us know! Request a price match. We are always happy to take a look.
- Fast Shipping See our detailed shipping rates.
- Easy Returns View our policies and procedures.
- Superior Customer Service Find the answers to commonly asked questions.